At Marvellous Minds
The number of students and families choosing homeschooling in the UK has risen by nearly 40% in the last three years. At Marvellous Minds we offer a bespoke homeschooling programme to meet your child's individual learning needs.
Benefits of Homeschooling at Marvellous Minds
- Flexible timetable that can be adapted to the student's needs at any time.
- Individually tailored tuition to suit a student's learning needs and style.
- Full support on adjusting to a new routine/'deschooling'.
- All materials are provided by the centre. Additional books suggested by the tutor can be purchased on your behalf.
- Management will be a consistent point of contact during opening hours.
- Small class sizes guarantee individual attention from the tutor, whilst still offering the benefits of small group dynamics, such as interaction with peers.
- Regular parent contact with tutors, including; a catch up after every lesson, contact via email or telephone and regular meetings that can be booked upon request.
Why Choose Us?
Here at Marvellous Minds Tuition Centre, we offer a unique homeschooling programme that is flexible and tailored to each student. Our clients have the option of blending our monthly after school memberships with private one-one tuition at our centre, or in some instances our small daytime homeschooling groups, for any subject required.
Our students receive the social and academic benefits of learning in a school-like environment. However, our class sizes are far smaller, students receive one-one support, individualised learning and our tutors are far more accessible.
Our centres are bright, friendly and often less intimidating to students that may not be ideally suited to traditional schooling.
When do the lessons take place?
We usually recommend a mix of private tuition and class lessons for homeschooling students at our centre. Private tuition is entirely flexible and tends to take place in the morning/daytime during the week. Our class lessons follow our usual timetable, so take place in the afternoon/evening and on weekends.
We tend to follow the National Academic Calendar for our home school students, particularly for students aiming to re enter mainstream schooling. However, this is entirely flexible and up to your own discretion if you would like to continue lessons throughout holiday periods.
For your FREE assessment or more information please call 01234 480949 or click here to contact us.